Wholesale Buyer Terms and Conditions
POLICY FOR BUYERS:
Type of wholesale Membership:
- Premium Membership
- General membership
Wholesale Membership: The membership to Fibre2Fashion Retail Private Limited Wholesale Program and access to content of the products listing and details are made available on Invitation basis only. You can request for Wholesale Membership by visiting the link www.f2fmart.com . Once the membership request is approved, user can then access all catalogue with exclusive prices.
F2FMART.com shall seek out large wholesale buyers’ / traders who can do buying as well as selling on our platform.
Benefit of premium membership:
The following benefit shall be availed for premium membership:
- Samples will be on to-pay basis and same will be provided to buyers
- As paying for samples every time is cumbersome we provide a subscription based model as well
- A subscription amount will be collected from sellers and buyers as a Combo deal which offers them the ability to sell and buy B2B stock lots as a premium member on the platform.
- Buyers will pay a subscription amount of 50k per annum or 5K per month for becoming Premium buyers.
- They will get the first right in Flash discount sales and festive sale days. They can avail upto 10 pieces of samples of their choice per month & same will be couriered to them at their location on request.
- Sample requests will cover garment samples and 1 meter cut outs for fabrics.
- Buyer can request for the sample product type and choice online and F2FMART will arrange for the same, if he has availed subscription.
Requirements for Wholesale Membership: Any purchase made through the F2FMART Wholesale Program is meant for Resale only and not for personal use or consumption.
- Once the order is placed through F2FMART.com the buyer cannot cancel / modify the same.
- Buyer needs to pay the full amount in advance to Fibre2Fashion Retail Private Limited for the order. All the products are sold on F2FMART platform on FOB basis at sellers’ warehouse. Freight cost shall be invoiced by seller to buyer.
- Buyer can recommend the freight forwarder from his end as well. Then in this case buyer does not need to pay the courier / logistics charges to the seller
- Products will be shipped by the Seller
- Once the buyer receives all the products in proper condition, the deal shall be completed.
- Fibre2Fashion will then pay the seller after deducting its commission / margin amount
Commission: F2FMART.com is an independent B2B Platform which connects buyers and sellers on wholesale basis. F2FMART.com shall be entitled to get commission/marginal amount before payment to seller.
Indemnification: Member shall indemnify and hold F2FMART free and harmless from any and all claims, damages, or lawsuits (including attorneys' fees) arising out of intentional or negligent acts or omissions by Members, its employees or agents.
Contacting Users: Members shall not communicate with other Users outside the Website to warn them about a seller, products or listing. However, you are entitled to provide feedback with F2FMART Wholesale Team at email@example.com. Members shall not disclose the available prices of products available on wholesale platform with anyone in any format (written, email, oral, any website or any online or offline format). The prices of products available are meant exclusively for the wholesale members in order to further resale, retail and wholesale. Any violation or misuse of data available on the platform will lead to Wholesale Membership being revoked and any security deposit shall be forfeited as well. The decision made by F2FMART.com shall be full and final.
Contact Information: The contact details provided by you shall be accurate and current at all times and you shall be obliged to update any change in your contact information on the Website immediately. The Company takes no responsibility for any delay/ non delivery of the goods on account of failure of the User to update the contact information provided on the Website and any consequent negative feedback by the buyer will be deleted or modified.
Feedback: You shall use the ‘Contact us’ mechanism to communicate your fair opinion and facts in respect of any User or the Website or your experience whilst using the Website, known to you from first-hand experience only. You shall not include any hearsay information, or information that results in maligning any User, brand or product in your feedback.
Dispatch Details: The Company Seller shall provide the Dispatch Details to the F2FMART representative within  days of order confirmation. Freight cost shall be invoiced by seller to buyer. Buyer can recommend the freight forwarder from his end as well. Then in this case buyer does not need to pay the courier / logistics charges to the seller Products will be shipped by the Seller. F2FMART.com does not provide any delivery services to the buyers. However, it can guide for delivery of products to the buyers.
Delivery: Once the order is dispatched by the seller it should reach the buyer within 7 days for domestic orders within 21 days for international orders.
Delivery confirmation: You shall immediately notify the upon Delivery or non Delivery within the prescribed time period. If you fail to provide such notification/ confirmation of receipt or non-receipt of an item within  days of expiry of the Delivery time prescribed in the above clause, it shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction and the Transaction Price shall not be refunded.
Refund: You shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as your sole and exclusive remedy) within  days of expiry of the Delivery time (including any extension thereof) if you do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period prescribed herein, whichever is earlier. In the event you do not raise a refund claim using the Website within the prescribed time you shall be ineligible for a refund. All payments for refund of the Transaction Price shall be in accordance with the provisions contained herein and applicable laws in India, particularly the directions issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time for opening and operation of accounts and settlement of payments for electronic payment transactions involving intermediaries.
Octroi and other local levies: Delivery of items to buyers located in places where octroi or other local taxes and levies are charged, the seller (or the buyer in case the freight forwarder is selected from the buyers end] will be liable to pay the same to the courier company even though the product listings mentioned no such octroi, taxes or levy.
Brand Usage: “F2FMART” is a brand fully owned by Fibre2fashion Retail Private Limited. Through F2FMART Wholesale Program a Member is only allowed to Buy
F2FMART Products from F2FMART.com or its subsidiaries or associated companies or organizations and subsequently store, stock and sell F2FMART products. Under no circumstance, a member shall manipulate the MRPs, MSRPs or Retails Prices. The products purchased through this program are meant only to be resold as F2FMART products only. A member cannot remove or change or tamper the Brand tags or change the Brand names of the items while reselling them to their clients and customers. Any report of malpractice of brand violation if substantiated shall lead to immediate termination of membership. Member shall also be liable for claims, damages, or lawsuits (including attorneys' fees) arising out of such intentional malpractice. Member shall not seek to associate itself with F2FMART other than as strictly permitted by this Agreement and shall not claim or represent itself to be an employee or director or any partner of Fibre2fashion retail Private Limited. The membership to F2FMART Wholesale Program is a mechanism to bring ease to Business to Business transactions only and it cannot be construed or assumed or inferred that a member by the virtue of having membership to F2FMART Wholesale Program is a F2FMART Distributor, Franchisee, Wholesaler, and Retailer. Further, any member does not have any exclusive rights to regions or geographies or product lines. By the virtue of membership of F2FMART Wholesale Program, a member is only a F2FMART Reseller which is purely a Business to Business transaction in which F2FMART products have been purchased for a purpose of resale. Member on its own expense, vigorously promote the sale of and stimulate demand for the Products within their territory by direct solicitation. In no event shall member make any representation, guarantee, or warranty concerning the Products except as expressly authorized by F2FMART. In any event, wherein it is the understanding of F2FMART that a member(s)’ membership to F2FMART Wholesale Program is detrimental to F2FMART’s interests in any manner whatsoever, it reserves the right to terminate, suspend and cease the membership of any such member(s) without any notice.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
The Buyers have rights before ordering, to appoint an external quality check agency to visit the Seller's location or self-inspect the same and check the products. Buyers shall also avail of a third-party QC validation from panel at F2FMART. Buyer should immediately update F2FMART.com if there is any issue with the product - wrong product / size received, incorrect quantity received, damaged product. Apart from above reasons, there will not be any request for sale Returns from the buyer. Fibre2Fashion will then check with the seller on the same and resolve the issue.
- In case of manufacturing defects, goods can be replaced if request is placed within 5 days from the date of inspection. For defects, F2FMART will send replacement with the next order. Only in case goods are not available for replacement, a credit note will be issued which can be used against the next order.
- Returns made for unnecessary reasons will affect member’s ratings. Delivery of the goods, ordered by a repeat Member, will depend on the sole discretion of F2FMART based on the risk assessment or the past transaction history of the buyer.
Buyer ratings and future supply to the buyer remains unaffected in case of returns arising because of the following reasons:
- Manufacturing defects or damaged good
- Goods received are different from the product description on the website 3. Customers can write at F2FMART.com to register their return request. Our customer representative will ask the customer to send a digital photograph of the goods to register their complaint. Our team will provide the customer with all the necessary help required with the return process.
F2FMART Wholesale is a B2B wholesale platform and meant for business buyers only. We do not prefer any end buyers to buy from our platform. All above mentioned facility like exchange / returns / refunds are strictly for business buyers only.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our accounts and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
- Any decision on returns of the product(s) sold by F2FMART Wholesale platform is at the sole discretion of F2FMART and the decision of F2FMART shall be final and binding.
- F2FMART reserves the right to withdraw from replacement guarantee at any time without giving any intimation of whatsoever nature.
- The terms of returns are governed by F2FMART.